It’s party time! This week I’ve decided to get a little festive by making some party related posts. It’s my friend’s nineteenth this week and I’m so excited because I’m throwing her a surprise party! I also made her a cake, which will be featured in my next post this week so stay tuned.
Okay, no party is complete without a badge for the birthday girl/boy and why buy one when you can make your own? Today I’ve made a badge using cupcake liners, craft paper and a printable. I also designed this printable in two different colours and sizes so you can make this for your friends too, depending on their favourite colours.
Let’s get crafting!
- Two cupcake liners, one smaller than the other.
- Craft paper
- This free printable
- Sticky tape
- Safety pin
- Cut out my free printable and glue it onto some craft paper. Then, cut some curvy patterns around the edges of the craft paper.
- Flatten out the smaller cupcake liner and stick it to the back of the printable.
- Then, cut around the edges of larger cupcake liner and make sure it is a good size to fit the other parts of the badge. However, don’t glue it on yet!
- Cut out two strips of craft paper to make the ribbon part of the badge. Glue these to the back of the smaller cupcake liner.
- Now glue the larger cupcake liner onto the back.
- To finish it off, tape a safety pin to the back of the badge!
Don’t forget to follow me on social media for future updates!