My Summer holidays are coming in 7 weeks and what better way to pass the time than writing a holiday bucket list! I know, I know, 7 weeks is quite a long time… But still counting down the days!
There are always so many things I want to do in the holidays but when it comes to the time, I usually end up sitting at home on my bed watching back-to-back films and youtube videos (who can relate?!). Well not any more! If you’re a hardcore procrastinator and film-binger like me, today I’ve put together a list of 20 things to do these holidays so you won’t have any time to spare. And hey, I even threw in a printable Bucket List too, so you have no excuse.
- Camp out in the backyard
- Bake a cake from scratch
- Go on a picnic at the park
- Make my own ice cream
- Host an ice cream party with the ice cream I made
- Build a gingerbread house
- Make a volcanco (just because)
- Complete a 1000 piece puzzle
- Make a music video with friends
- Have a movie marathon
- Go fishing in a lake
- Make boats with friends and race them!
- Make some DIY Christmas tree ornaments
- Decorate the Christmas tree with my DIY ornaments
- Plant some flowers in the garden
- Play messy Twister with paint
- Have a water fight
- Cook an entire dinner meal
- Start a shell collection at the beach
- Write some New Year’s Resolutions
What are some things you want to do these holidays? Write them down in this free printable:
Follow me on social media for future updates!