It shocks me to say that Christmas is only in 4 days! Oh how the days have gone by so quickly…
By now, you’d expect one have their gifts all wrapped and ready underneath the tree, just waiting to be handed out with love. But if you’re like me and always leave things to the last minute, we all know that that’s not going to happen. Today’s post is entirely dedicated to all you last minute gifters looking for something quick and easy to make. Whether it’d be a little token of gratitude for a Christmas party or a present for a loved one, here are ten things to make yourself and will barely cost a thing.
1.A chocolate dipped spoon for all those choc lovers! By Instructables
2. A jar full of M&M’s with a little heartfelt poem to show you care. By Happy Clippings
3. A Christmas tree made of chocolate, because what more could you want for Christmas? By Goods Home Design
4. A minty sugar scrub for the perfect pamper. By Love Grows Wild
5. A peppermint sugar scrub, because the mint one just wasn’t enough! By Say Yes
6. A personalised holiday mug for the coffee and hot chocolate lovers. By Happy Go Lucky Blog
7. A playdough snowman for the kids or young ones at heart. By Repeat Crafter Me
8. A natural fragranced air freshener to keep the season smelling bright and pleasant. By Natural Fit Foodie
9. A reindeer hot chocolate bag..mmmm…. By Everyday Savvy
10. A gift card snow globe – a great creative touch to an ordinary gift card! By The Creative Mama
Follow me on social media for future updates!